There are so many things to love about a classic canvas messenger bag : nostalgia, honesty and all round reliability.
These are all the attributes we considered when designing this bag.
We were after something rugged and reliable, a comprehensive day bag or long haul traveller that will last the distance.
You can treat this bag rough and it will be forgiving: take it out into the dust, dirt and rain then with a quick scrub you’ll have it back looking and performing at its best.
Equally at home in the country or the city this bag incorporates old school style with new school features.
There are 3 accessory sized velcro pockets and an elasticized water bottle pocket to keep all your bits and pieces sorted.
This year we have also added buttons with catches so you can secure the lid for protection and to stop it flapping in the wind.
It also boasts 3 zipped pockets- 1 on the front flap for all the bits you need secure but close at hand, 1 on the front of the bag under the flap and 1 internally for extra security.
The main compartment fits a 14″ Netbook or anything A4, and has a dual zip closure.
The back and bottom/sides panels has 5 mm foam to cushion the ride.
Bristling with compartments this canvas carry all will become your new best friend!
- Regular Post: 3 to 5 days.
- Express Post: 1 to 2 days.
- Regular Post: 5 to 10 days.
- Express Post: 3 to 5 days.
- We ship all parcels using Australia Post.
- The prices come fresh daily from the AusPost Server so you get the most up to date domestic & International rates.
- You can track your parcel at this website : AusPost Tracking
- Remember, If you happen live in a remote area it may take a little longer for the postman to find you, but he will find you.
– High Viz Orange CORDURA Waterproof Lining
– Easy Access SmartPhone Pockets
– Adjustable Double Layer 5cm Shoulder Strap, with colour matched webbing for extra confort
– 3 Zipped Pockets (YKK Zips)
– Drink Bottle Pocket
– Double Stitched with High Strength Nylon Thread
– Ultra Strong POM Plastic Retainers
– Width: 33 cm / 13 in
– Depth: 10 cm / 3.9 in
– 1.47 Pounds
– 543 Cubic Inches
– Wash with mild natural detergent in cold water and soak for a couple of hours.
– Avoid any heavy chemical detergents.
– Rinse in cold water.
– Air dry in the shade.