A small hip pack to protect your valuable travel essentials – concealed easily against the skin.
Whether worn under or over your clothes, our Hip Pack is built tough for travel, work or leisure.
It’s compact size carries all your essentials – passport, Smartphone, small camera, wallet and keys.
Lined with water resistant material and cotton canvas the Nomad Essentials™ Belt Bag provides continual comfort- even after days of trekking up the mountains of Machu Picchu or after sweating it out at crowded markets in S.E Asia.
It gives you the peace of mind that your valuables are safe and sound from weather, pickpockets and from getting lost in the bottom of your carry bag.
And at the end of the day you can give it a quick handwash and be ready to go again…
Once your bag is on and your gear is packed enjoy the weightlessness of hardly carrying anything at all – no more babysitting your shoulder bag or being weighed down by every pocket of your jeans filled with gear.
Feel the freedom and convenience of travelling light and being hands free.
Whether used for work or play the Nomad Essentials™ Hip Pack is the perfect companion for travellers, festival goers, dog walkers, nurses, pizza delivery drivers, shopfitters, stall holders and more….
- Regular Post: 3 to 5 days.
- Express Post: 1 to 2 days.
- Regular Post: 5 to 10 days.
- Express Post: 3 to 5 days.
- We ship all parcels using Australia Post.
- The prices come fresh daily from the AusPost Server so you get the most up to date domestic & International rates.
- You can track your parcel at this website : AusPost Tracking
- Remember, If you happen live in a remote area it may take a little longer for the postman to find you, but he will find you.
– HiViz Orange Water Resistant Lining
– Triple Security Velcro Clasp
– YKK Zips
– 1 Large Pocket
– 2 Small Pocket (Including Secret Rear Passport Pocket)
– Width: 18 cm / 7.1 in
– Depth: 2.5 cm / 1 in
– 80 cm < 115 cm
– 31.5 in < 45 in
– 0.3 Pounds
– 49 Cubic Inches
– Wash with mild natural detergent in cold water and soak for a couple of hours.
– Avoid any heavy chemical detergents.
– Rinse in cold water.
– Air dry in the shade.