A small hip pack to protect your valuable travel essentials – concealed easily against the skin.
Whether worn under or over your clothes, our Hip Pack is built tough for travel, work or leisure.
Its compact size carries all your essentials - passport, Smartphone, small camera, wallet, and keys.
Lined with water-resistant material and cotton canvas the Nomad Essentials™ Belt Bag provides continual comfort- even after days of trekking up the mountains of Machu Picchu or after sweating it out at crowded markets in S.E Asia.
It gives you the peace of mind that your valuables are safe and sound from weather, pickpockets and from getting lost in the bottom of your carry bag.
And at the end of the day, you can give it a quick handwash and be ready to go again…
Once your bag is on and your gear is packed enjoy the weightlessness of hardly carrying anything at all – no more babysitting your shoulder bag or being weighed down by every pocket of your jeans filled with gear.
Feel the freedom and convenience of traveling light and being hands-free.
Whether used for work or play the Nomad Essentials™ Hip Pack is the perfect companion for travelers, festival goers, dog walkers, nurses, pizza delivery drivers, shopfitters, stall holders and more…
- Ultra Durable 100% Cotton 12 Ounce Canvas, Pre-Treated With Our Environmentally Friendly Water Repellent.
- High Viz NOMAD Orange TASLAN Water Resistant Lining
- Adjustable 4 cm Triple Layer Waist Strap with Triple Security Velcro Buckle
- 3 x Zipped Pockets Including Secret Stash Rear Pocket
- YKK Zips, Reversed For Security & Moisture Resistance
- Ultra Strong POM Plastic Retainers
- Double Stitched with High Strength Poly/Cotton Thread
- 100% Vegan
- Height: 11 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Depth: 3.5 cm
- 85 cm to 131 cm
- 250 Grams
- 0.7 Liters
- Regular Post: 3 to 5 days.
- Express Post: 1 to 2 days.
- Regular Post: 5 to 10 days.
- Express Post: 3 to 5 days.
- We ship all parcels using Australia Post.
- The prices come fresh daily from the AusPost Server so you get the most up to date domestic & International rates.
- You can track your parcel at this website : AusPost Tracking
- Remember, If you happen live in a remote area it may take a little longer for the postman to find you, but he will find you.
- We are committed to minimizing our Carbon Footprint.
- To achieve that, all our products are shipped in Paper Parcel Packs where possible or Plastic Satchels only when necessary.
- We do not provide any extra wrapping, bow ties or trinkets of any form, so you will only have one minimal piece of packaging to recycle.
- Thanks for your support in creating a green planet for our children’s future.
- 1 Year Warranty
- We guarantee against any and all manufacturing and materials faults.
- If you have any issues we want you to know we have your back. Just use the ‘Warranty Form’ and we will get you back on the road asap.
Care & Cleaning
- We only use 100% Cotton Canvas, So treat your gear like a super heavy duty pair of your favourite jeans.
- Wash it with mild natural detergent in cold water and soak for a couple of hours.
- Avoid any heavy chemical detergents, they all break down natural textiles over time.
- Rinse in cold water, warm/hot water will shrink any cotton textile.
- Air dry in the shade, sun and wet cotton equals the fastest way to fade the colour in all natural fibres.
[divider line_type=”Full Width Line” custom_height=”2″]
|Dimensions||2.5 × 11 × 18 cm|
Black, Brown, Olive Green, Charcoal
Follow On Social