Or 4 payments of $32.25 with AFTERPAY
Large Sling Backpack
It’s back!! Upgraded and better than ever. Now made from our new 16 oz, 100% Cotton water-resistant canvas!
Perfect for Daily Travel & Biking.
For a sleek alternative to a traditional backpack, our sling backpack offers cross body comfort with intuitive features.
Designed and tested to fit anything A4, including 14 Ultrabooks, Large Tablets/iPads and books.
The triangular sling design with single strap makes getting to your belongings effortless - just spin it around your body and open, all the zips are on top and can be opened from top or bottom, no need to take it off.
3 different sized diagonal zipped compartments separate the big stuff from the small stuff keeping all your gear organized.
The water-resistant canvas & lining make it perfect for any conditions, including Motorbike riding!
The main body strap is padded and lined with a breathable mesh keeping you cool and comfortable.
For bike riding and other active pursuits, the cinch strap can be clipped into the main strap and tightened for stability.
The Sling Backpack™ can also be worn comfortably on the front of the body for easy access and extra security.
With loads of accessible storage and a sleek body profile, the Sling Backpack is the perfect companion for all-day use.
- Ultra Durable 100% Cotton 16 Ounce Canvas, Pre-Treated With Our Environmentally Friendly Water Repellent.
- High Viz NOMAD Orange CORDURA Water Resistant Lining
- Dual Density 8cm Wide Padded Shoulder Strap with Breathable Mesh
- 3 Zipped External Pockets (YKK Zips)
- 1 Double Sided Internal Pocket
- YKK Zips, Reversed For Security & Moisture Resistance
- Ultra Strong POM Plastic Hardware
- Easy Access SmartPhone Pocket
- USB / Key Clip
- Double Stitched with High Strength Poly/Cotton Thread
- 100% Vegan
- Height: 48 cm
- Width: 32 cm (Widest Point)
- Depth: 15 cm (Widest Point)
- 680 Grams
- 16 Liters
- Regular Post: 3 to 5 days.
- Express Post: 1 to 2 days.
- Regular Post: 5 to 10 days.
- Express Post: 3 to 5 days.
- We ship all parcels using Australia Post.
- The prices come fresh daily from the AusPost Server so you get the most up to date domestic & International rates.
- You can track your parcel at this website : AusPost Tracking
- Remember, If you happen live in a remote area it may take a little longer for the postman to find you, but he will find you.
- We are committed to minimizing our Carbon Footprint.
- To achieve that, all our products are shipped in Paper Parcel Packs where possible or Plastic Satchels only when necessary.
- We do not provide any extra wrapping, bow ties or trinkets of any form, so you will only have one minimal piece of packaging to recycle.
- Thanks for your support in creating a green planet for our children’s future.
- 1 Year Warranty
- We guarantee against any and all manufacturing and materials faults.
- If you have any issues we want you to know we have your back. Just use our ‘Warranty Form’ and we will get you back on the road asap.
Care & Cleaning
- We only use 100% Cotton Canvas, So treat your gear like a super heavy duty pair of your favourite jeans.
- Wash with mild natural detergent in cold water and soak for a couple of hours.
- Avoid any heavy chemical detergents, they all break down natural textiles over time.
- Rinse in cold water, warm/hot water will shrink any cotton textile.
- Air dry in the shade, sun and wet cotton equals the fastest way to fade the colour in all natural fibres.