When designing bags it's all about balancing features for the job at hand, as no bag can do it all, but by gods, we came close with this one!
The name really says it all, with the ability to carry everything you really need and keep it organized.
The Vertical orientation allows more pockets to be staggered down the front of the bag and enables quick access.
- Ultra Durable 12 Ounce Concrete Canvas
- High Viz NOMAD Orange CORDURA Waterproof Lining
- Adjustable 4 Layer, 5cm Wide & 1.5m Long Shoulder Strap
- YKK Zips, Reversed To Help Shed Water
- Ultra Strong POM Plastic Retainers
- Easy Access SmartPhone Pocket
- Drink Bottle Pocket
- USB / Key Clip
- Double Stitched with High Strength Poly/Cotton Thread
- 100% Vegan
- Height: 28 cm
- Width: 22 cm
- Depth: 5 cm
- 450 Grams
- 3 Liters
- Regular Post: 3 to 5 days.
- Express Post: 1 to 2 days.
- Regular Post: 5 to 10 days.
- Express Post: 3 to 5 days.
- We ship all parcels using Australia Post.
- The prices come fresh daily from the AusPost Server so you get the most up to date domestic & International rates.
- You can track your parcel at this website : AusPost Tracking
- Remember, If you happen live in a remote area it may take a little longer for the postman to find you, but he will find you.
- We are committed to minimizing our Carbon Footprint.
- To achieve that, all our products are shipped in Paper Parcel Packs where possible or Plastic Satchels only when necessary.
- We do not provide any extra wrapping, bow ties or trinkets of any form, so you will only have one minimal piece of packaging to recycle.
- Thanks for your support in creating a green planet for our children’s future.
- 1 Year Warranty
- We guarantee against any and all manufacturing and materials faults.
- If you have any issues we want you to know we have your back. Just use the ‘Warranty Form’ and we will get you back on the road asap.
Care & Cleaning
- We only use 100% Cotton Canvas, So treat your gear like a super heavy duty pair of your favourite jeans.
- Wash it with mild natural detergent in cold water and soak for a couple of hours.
- Avoid any heavy chemical detergents, they all break down natural textiles over time.
- Rinse in cold water, warm/hot water will shrink any cotton textile.
- Air dry in the shade, sun and wet cotton equals the fastest way to fade the colour in all natural fibres.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 3 cm|
Black, Brown, Olive Green
Follow On Social