This compact Small Sling Backpack day bag is a smaller version of our hugely popular Large Sling Backpack.
We designed it to fit a 2 Litre water bottle with room for a light jacket, wallet, phone, sunnies, and any 11" Tablet.
The triangular sling design with a single strap makes getting to your gear effortless - just spin it around your body and open with twin zip access, no need to take it off.
2 different sized diagonal zipped compartments separate the big stuff from the small stuff keeping all your gear organized.
An internal dual entry zip pocket can be accessed from both the large or small compartments and fits any passport.
The adjustable main body strap is padded and lined with a breathable mesh- keeping you cool and comfortable.
The back panel of the bag is also padded with a ventilation channel to keep air circulating against your back.
For bike riding and other active pursuits, the cinch strap can be clipped into the main strap and tightened for stability.
Then, when not in use the cinch strap can be tucked away into its own pocket integrated into the body of the bag.
The Sling backpack can also be worn comfortably on the front of the body for easy access and extra security.
Clean, smart, comfortable and go anywhere!
- Ultra Durable 100% Cotton 16 Ounce Canvas, Pre-Treated With Our Environmentally Friendly Water Repellent.
- High Viz NOMAD Orange CORDURA Waterproof Lining
- Dual Density 7cm Wide Padded Shoulder Strap with Breathable Mesh
- 1 Internal Double Sided Stash Pocket (YKK Zips)
- YKK Zips, Reversed To Help Shed Water
- Double Stitched with High Strength Poly/Cotton Thread
- Ultra Strong POM Plastic Retainers
- Quick Access SmartPhone Pocket
- 2 Outer Zipper Pockets (YKK Zips)
- USB / Key Clip
- 100% Vegan
- Height: 42 cm
- Width: 25 cm (Widest Point)
- Depth: 11 cm (Widest Point)
- 500 Grams
- 14 Litres
- Regular Post: 3 to 5 days.
- Express Post: 1 to 2 days.
- Regular Post: 5 to 10 days.
- Express Post: 3 to 5 days.
- We ship all parcels using Australia Post.
- The prices come fresh daily from the AusPost Server so you get the most up to date domestic & International rates.
- You can track your parcel at this website : AusPost Tracking
- Remember, If you happen live in a remote area it may take a little longer for the postman to find you, but he will find you.
- We are committed to minimizing our Carbon Footprint.
- To achieve that, all our products are shipped in Paper Parcel Packs where possible or Plastic Satchels only when necessary.
- We do not provide any extra wrapping, bow ties or trinkets of any form, so you will only have one minimal piece of packaging to recycle.
- Thanks for your support in creating a green planet for our children’s future.
- 1 Year Warranty
- We guarantee against any and all manufacturing and materials faults.
- If you have any issues we want you to know we have your back. Just use the ‘Warranty Form’ and we will get you back on the road asap.
Care & Cleaning
- We only use 100% Cotton Canvas, So treat your gear like a super heavy duty pair of your favourite jeans.
- Wash it with mild natural detergent in cold water and soak for a couple of hours.
- Avoid any heavy chemical detergents, they all break down natural textiles over time.
- Rinse in cold water, warm/hot water will shrink any cotton textile.
- Air dry in the shade, sun and wet cotton equals the fastest way to fade the colour in all natural fibres.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 3 cm|
Black, Brown, Olive Green, Tan
Follow On Social